Compelling investor reports
Successful investor reports create a bond between the company and its stakeholders. They allow investors to make informed decisions about the company by understanding not just the numbers, but the performance and risk stories that lie beneath them.
At Simplified, we combine competence in financial writing, an appreciation for the regulations that govern investor reports, and a flair for telling businesses’ stories.
Some examples of our projects
- Investor presentations for fintech start-ups
- Investment presentations for hedge funds
- Edit of the King III report on corporate governance
- Board-level strategy reports for a financial exchange
- Parts of the annual report for one of Africa’s largest banks
- Training courses for analysts who write equity research reports